Iam sitting at my comp this sixth day of the first month of 2004. It is about 4.45 in the evening and iam bored to death. My life is like a ping pong game between extended bouts of ematiated convalescence and irritating repetitive activity.I think i completed a circle twice, if you consider the idea of thinking a whole 24 hours as one cycle. What the fuck am i trying to say. Anyways.....I think i have reached a point in life where indifference has crept in. I hope and imagine a life lot easier and essentially my way in the next big picture of life. Today i must say i have been extremely careless writing my blog...I have just typed out words that kept dropping off my mouth. I feel like a drunk...sitting on the pavement with a beer soaked shirt drinking more and more. a sense of zero controll exists making each day look like a swim in thick gooey chocolate.....yummy at first and then...you slowly sink.....sweet.


Gimme another chance at undoing the wrongs and doings all the rights.....and when i finish doing that.....what?

Life i think has no "rights" in it. Your perception of what is right is often blurred. It helps to be responsible...but that again is at a premium......so right now iam swiming in cocoa......taking an occassional gulp.....so help me god.

Comments

Popular Posts