Me, and the art of sophistication.

Weird as it may sound. Iam finally in the company of people who find me desirable.
This is a rather sticky topic to write my blog on, however, it is too important a change
For me to ignore. Yes. People actually like me.
I have been noticing this change over a period of time now. People I know, people around
me go to some absurd lengths to make my life nice…a sense of feeling good prevails…
thanks to these nice humans.

If phenomena like this had to happen once, I’d have sufficed this as being a “chance”
syndrome. However life is treating me with beautiful visuals thanks to the “portable rainbow machines” that follow me around wherever I go.

Looking back to check what brought about there desirable changes I cant help but notice the “other material factors” that could be a reason for such change. I pampered myself some time ago with an astronomically prized bottle of Hugo boss. I am not a firm believer that perfumes can do the unimaginable…but I couldn’t dismiss the easy smiles it invited at close proximity. But other than my perfumes, I haven’t been wearing the ultimate “fuck me” shoes. Or politically shocking designer wears. I talk a lot. Many people have found my topics of interest, very interesting. I just cant pick among the many things that I have spoken to people about. Was it light, truth, magic, animation, gothic spires, street dramas, and fluorescent chiffon burkhas?

After that pointless personal pondering I must say that some people may like to read about car crashes, explosions or the fragility of human existence. But right now I must say that my emotional tide is high and I can’t help but dip my toe into that elusive pool of my often-shy Aquarian personality. Iam happy to probe and poke into myself to know more.

Digressing a little…I think it is necessary for me to recollect the pact I made with myself a while ago. I have been true to myself and have actually started liking the fact that iam Krishna Prasad…and iam happy about all the aspects of being me. I like me.
Maybe that was the part that helped…. you never know.

Comments

Popular Posts