RAINCHILD SPAKE THUS

I spoke to rain child yesterday and she said. “The sane consider some insane, the insane consider the sane insane. So who is actually sane and insane? Are they both the same? Is my argument sane???”
I dint answer.

Iam furiously smoking again.
Slowly I walk up to the huge tower on our terrace. Iam stand right under it. Too many thoughts are coming into my head. This tower above me stands strong as I use it to support myself while weathering this turbulence. Iam thinking. I am not taking sides. Is this sane? Ok lemme try and tell you all that is going through my mind. On one hand I think Rain child’s observation is valid.

But I need participation too…. so I put rain child on hold and shift my energies to weaken this tower. Metaphorically rain child’s comments could have been the tower…who can say no? My mind is racing placing pros and cons on the right and left sides of a path.

Cut:

It’s a long highway, a long stretch until oblivion. The air is dusty and acidic to the palate. Iam still under the tower. But in this vast expanse I feel I have a little edge over this mammoth steel and rivet structure. I think I can hold my own. This tower looks like it could bend. And twist and be mangled if I provide the right conditions. My reasons have to be strong.

And suddenly I see it all fall into place. The tower is bending down toward me rivets getting ripped apart as solid steel girders squeal at the vertices against all laws as they grow down in a spiral. Iam in its path. I was trying to over power it. Now iam in its path. It is all around me. like this huge cage. I am distracted and I still don’t have an answer. I feel cold steel as it tears up muscles and pins me down as the rest of the structure enwomb me.

Dry dirty air blows across my defeated face as I await the final sigh.

I lost the argument.

I do not know if iam sane.

Comments

Popular Posts