I wrote this a while ago...............Why am i struggling so much to make it sound funny and cute..i think iam a rank loser. Dont read this blog. IT SUCKS



L I F E I S C H A O S

I L I V E I N I T



I was a designer of four small sites, or was I?

Working away at a minimum wage job in a small minimum design company that liked to believe it was doing great work. Money has always been tight if not right, but I had a roof over my legs, food on my clothes and a table on my back and if not a lot, I thought it was always enough. Those days my comrades believed I was involved with a funny espionage agency for the local circus, some even thought I was a postman.


Criss-crossing through my lint-covered imagination last week, I discovered a tiny little corner in my head that was still alive and kickboxing. Some advice I got from the 3-inch tenant on my left shoulder (the same dude with the pointy ears and the trident) - “go ahead and try breathing…”


Why breathe? Breathing sustains life!! what is life without breathing? Does design breathe life into my life that needs breathing otherwise? So, is breathing the same as design? Yes it is, design is life and life needs breathing so breathing is design and design breathing.. I breathe so I design.



Yet I am suppressing this urge to be called a designer… … …I hope I’ll regret it one day.

Comments

Popular Posts