I LIKE WATCHING TRAINS.

I went to drop my friend today at the railway station. I was there last week too.

I like looking at trains.
They have this sweeping effect on me…they come, they see me, they leave. They don’t take away anything I wonder why. I came back home. To my room…. that feeling again.
It is like sticking plaster, which I want “off” my hands. I keep getting that feeling.

Suicidal…. it’s a fluid kind of word isn’t it? Suicidal always reminded me of a fluid. No wonder I stood beside the platform wondering if pain would be it if I built up the courage to take that one step. No fluid it would be. Why did anyone invent the word suicide?

Fluicide…death by water. Scary.

One of the pleasures in life is to scare every cell in my body into asking itself is it worth working if this idiot is going to eventually end it all.

I like the word trains…iam (s)training my body. I like watching trains.

Comments

Popular Posts