Today was another boring day at office. I had lunch with someone i loved. I ate idlis, and the chutney was dry.....it leaked into my bag. Wow is this blog beginning well or what? Lol.
I sat throught his entire day not for once even wondering why i come to this godammned buliding each day and wasting away what otherwise would be a very different life. My grammer sucks. What doesn't.
I made a few images all day...and my day is over. Imagine telling my son a few years ago....Son: Appa what did you do for a living? Appa: I made images. Son what images? Appa: Oh they are complex drawings done with extreme precision that will guide the world away from nuclear war by mingling among the bad planetary influences and sedating their effect on earth. Son: "whatta squirt".

Sigh more lies, more worrying moments.......gimme a break.
I hate this life.

kp


Comments

Popular Posts